- Beach view room double occupancy: 6000 /-
- Beach view room single occupancy: 4900/-
- Garden view double occupancy: 5500/-
- Garden view single occupancy: 4200/-
- Extra person charge above 12 year: 1200/-
- Extra person charge below 12 to 5 year: 900/-
Every Guest is requested to observe and comply with the following Regulations
established by the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk (HFSH) to maintain the quality of the
hotel and to ensure that Hotel Guests have a pleasant and safe stay in accordance with
Article 10 of the Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contracts. If a Guest does
not comply with the House Regulations, the HFSH may choose not to permit further use
by the guest of the Guest’s Hotel room and other Hotel facilities pursuant to Section 1 of
Article 7 of said Terms and Conditions. The HFSH will not be liable to any Guest or other
person for any damage caused by his/her failure to comply with the House Regulations.
- Please do not smoke in bed or in any other place where smoking presents a fire hazard.
- Please refrain from doing any act which is likely to cause a fire and from using any heat-
generating articles such as a heating apparatus, cooking appliances or irons in guest rooms.
- Please do not bring onto the premises of the Hotel any of the following as they disturb or
endanger other Guests:
- animals or birds of any kind except guide dogs and assistance dogs;
- gunpowder, oils or other explosives or flammable substances;
- objects emitting a foul odor;
- objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
- unregistered firearms or swords or drugs or other articles, the possession of which is
prohibited by the laws of Japan.
- Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your guest room after 10 p.m.
- Please refrain from using your room for purposes other than lodging.
- Please refrast rooms nor the lobby shall be utilized as an obce space unless permitted by
- Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance
are strictly prohibited.
- Rules regarding equipment and fixtures on the premises are as follows:
- Refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended.
- Please do not take equipment and fixtures out of the Hotel.
- Removal or alteration of equipment or fixtures is prohibited.
- Please refrain from touching the security camera, sensor and sprinkler.
- You will be charged for any damage or loss of the HFSH’s facilities or equipment, inside or
outside the Hotel caused by you or your Guests.
- A bathrobe (yukata) and slippers have been provided for your use in your guest room.
Please refrain from going out of your room in the yukata or slippers.
- Ordering meals and drinks to be delivered from outside the Hotel is not permitted.
- The HFSH may refuse to accommodate a Guest who behaves in a manner which may
physically or mentally cause harm to Guests and property as well as to his/her self due to
dementia or intoxication. A sick or injured person without an appropriate attendant may
also be refused.
- Please use the safety deposit boxes for money and valuables which are available free of
charge at the Front Desk or in-room safe. The HFSH will not be liable for the loss or theft of
valuables not put in safety deposit boxes.
- Please show your room key or guest card when you sign for any bills in the Hotel’s restaurants,
bars, or any other facilities.
- Public telephones are located on the 4th Floor. An extra charge shall be added to each
outgoing call made from your room.
- Please pay your bills whenever the Front Cashier presents a bill while you are staying at the
Hotel. All bills are due upon such presentation.
- When no instructions are given by the owner to the Hotel on guest baggage or ownership
is unknown, the Hotel will hold the article(s) for 3 months including the date it is found,
and after this period, the Hotel shall dispose of it according to the Lost Property Act.
- Unclaimed articles, whether valuable or non-valuable, shall be held for 14 days (including
the day the item was found) unless otherwise specified. Articles which remain unclaimed
after this period shall be discarded, in accordance with the law. Perishable items will be